[virt-tools-list] Downloading virt tools?

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Tue Feb 12 20:45:03 UTC 2013

On 02/12/2013 01:17 PM, Eric wrote:
> The page "Download & Install Virt Tools" doesn't actually provide any instructions on downloading + installing virt tools.

What URL, so we know which page needs improvement?

> Is there an HTTP/FTP repository available for downloading the source?

Which virt tool(s) are you interested in?  Yes, there are git repos
available for downloading the source, along with http frontends for
browsing those repos, but as there is more than one tool in the
virtualization stack, I'd rather know what you are interested in finding
before I give you irrelevant links.

Are you using pre-built binaries from a particular distro?  Then you
have the right under the GPL to ask that distro to give you the source
that corresponds to your pre-built binary.