[virt-tools-list] virt-top

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Feb 14 10:10:16 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 05:41:27PM +0800, Jeganathan.T wrote:
> HI Team ,Currently am using the virt-top command to collect all the
> vm’s history running in multiple hosts.I am running as a script mode
> and save a CSV file.The CSV files contains all the information's
> except date.Kindly help me to include the current date in the CSV
> file.The virt-top out put will not show the date ,it will show only
> the time.Kindly help me to include the date in the virt-top.

It's not something that virt-top can do at the moment.  You
could either write the date in directly yourself, eg:

date >> file.csv

or you could file an 'RFE' bug against virt-top, or you could send a
patch to add this feature.  See the documentation for how to file
bugs.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v