[virt-tools-list] virt-manager not really allocating disk space

Peter Velas peto.vel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:24:23 UTC 2013

'Allocate entire disk now' is working correctly.
But if I need to add another volume to VM I use -> Connection Details -> Storage -> New Volume
So what's  the reason if I fill up
Max Capacity: 10240  MB
Allocation: 10240 MB ---> description  (Allocation: Actual size allocated to volume at this time)

As I wrote before file isn't really allocated.
If I leave there default 0 than your answer is correct from my point of view.