[virt-tools-list] virt-manager 0.10.0 experience/feedback

Erik Lotspeich erik at lotspeich.org
Tue Jul 16 14:38:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just reproduced the issue in #2. I started the VM using
virt-manager. virt-manager showed me a static frame from the previous
run of the VM (in this case, it was the Windows 7 shut down message).
No new video updates were shown.

I connected manually with virt-viewer and got the current video output
(still no mouse cursor, though). Then I double-clicked that VM in
virt-manager and virt-manager took ownership of the virt-viewer window
(the virt-viewer session thereby ended).

The log of the events I just described is attached. I hope it's useful.

Thanks,

Erik