[virt-tools-list] virt-viewer keyboard handling

Wolfgang Wegner ww-ml at gmx.de
Wed Jun 26 15:26:22 UTC 2013

Hi Marc-André,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:09:42AM -0400, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> Hi

thanks for the explanation and pointing out where this is done!
Now at least I found I am not alone with this wish:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/wm-spec-list/2010-September/msg00000.html
However, there is no generic solution yet, it seems.

> If you don't want spice-gtk to get the grab, you can set the SPICE_NOGRAB=1 environment variable.

I will try and see if Windows 7 is still usable in this mode.

If all else fails, maybe I can hack key_event() in spice-widget.c,
but probably that's beyond my skills as a low-level programmer. ;-)

Best regards,
Wolfgang