[virt-tools-list] New custom UI window does not get rendered after closing it once

sandeep krishnamurthy sandeep.krishna98 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 06:59:31 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have built a custom menu option in vmm manager window. Also, I have a
separate UI Window for that menu.
Window is built using Glade. Also, a python module is also added to handle
this window with "init" and "close" methods as usual in sync with other
menus.

I have compiled code and installed. Now, I am able to see that window on
click of custom menu.

*Problem*: If I close that window and again try to click on menu, *"A blank
window opens with no widgets"*. But, if I close the vmm fully and again
open, that custom window is rendered properly.

I think its something related to cleanup of window or destroying event. I
am missing something unable to find the issue. Request anyone of you to
guide in right direction.

Regards,

Sandeep.K