[virt-tools-list] Another IPV6 support update

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Mon Mar 25 16:37:27 UTC 2013

I pretty much have everything done on working to add IPv6 support to
virt-manager (just a couple of issues to handle).

This has involved extensive changes in the glade-3 ui supporting Virtual
Networks as well as the create-net wizard.

I have found and fixed the problem with color under gtk3.2.  I will
submit a separate patch for the non-networking code.

My updates to eliminate the use of IPy.py work for gtk3.2 virt-manager.
However, while the patch for RELEASE-0.9.4-1 virt-manager-tui works,
there is a problem with gtk3.2 virt-manager-tui ... it is currently
broken.  Since the changes involved are small, I am going to make and
submit them even if it is not completely tested.  This will allow me to
delete IPy.py (I am using ipaddr from python-ipaddr).

A question concerning glade3.  Is there any way to delete a
notebook-tab/page?  I ended up deleting most of the elements on the
tab/page and then hacking on the raw xml to actually remove it.  I feel
that there must be a better way but I could not find it.

Another question: is there any documentation I need to update? The gui
stuff is pretty much self explanatory but it is also more than a little
different.

Gene