[virt-tools-list] libgovirt 0.3.0
cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 17:28:05 UTC 2013
libgovirt is a GObject-based library to access oVirt REST API. It uses
GObject and librest to integrate well with GNOME applications.
Changes since 0.2.0:
- Add support for listing storage domains and the files they contain
- Add support for changing the CDRom available in a VM
- Introduced an OvirtApi class which represents the toplevel oVirt
collection from which one can access VMs, storage domains, ...
This means that various OvirtProxy methods to fetch VMs have been deprecated
in favour of using OvirtApi + OvirtCollection methods
- Rework certificate handling, OvirtProxy now has a 'ssl-ca-file' property
that can be used to specify which CA certificate should be used to validate
- Certificate checking is now enforced by default unless
OvirtProxy::ssl-strict is set to FALSE
- ABI/API hasn't been broken, even though some functions were deprecated
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the virt-tools-list