[virt-tools-list] VirtViewer and TCP Keepalives

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 15:23:10 UTC 2013

Ok, I tried leaving a connection to guest with RHEL host, and I managed to caputre some debugging:

(remote-viewer:21306): GSpice-DEBUG: spice-channel.c:913 main-1:0: Read error Error receiving data: Connection timed out

(remote-viewer:21306): GSpice-CRITICAL **: recv hdr: Connection timed out
(remote-viewer:21306): GSpice-DEBUG: spice-channel.c:2136 got socket error: 25

then it closes remote-viewer

Could you open a bug?

thanks