[virt-tools-list] VirtViewer and TCP Keepalives

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:50:02 UTC 2013

Hmm, OK

On the Windows locking problem, only my colleague has reported this and
yes, the VM does have the latest RHEV Tools installed (3.2-12).

On the timeout, this occurs for both Windows (XP,7,8,2008R2,2012) and Linux
(RHEL5/6) VMs.  All we need do to replicate the problem is to leave the
SPICE session alone for 15 minutes or so.  How should we go about debugging
this?

Thanks

CC

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Marc-André Lureau <mlureau at redhat.com>wrote:

> [...]