[virt-tools-list] [virt-viewer 5/7] Add ovirt-specific properties to VirtViewerFile

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 14:56:40 UTC 2014

Hey,

----- Mail original -----
> If all of these new ovirt-specific keys have 'ovirt-' prefixes anyway, do we
> really need to separate them into a separate [ovirt] group? I don't really
> care either way, but it does make the code a bit more verbose.

Oh, my bad, c&p errors, they were meant to not have the 'ovirt' prefix as
in the documentation blob:

[ovirt]
host=https://rhevm.example.com/api
vm-guid=xxxx
jsessionid=yyy

(and the 'host' part will probably end up being just 'rhevm.example.com' without https:// and /api).

I'm fine with putting this in the main section with prefixes, but since the .vv file can have sections, it seems better to me to put the ovirt stuff in its own subsection (especially as it may grow more parameters in the future).

Christophe