[virt-tools-list] bios file

chenhanxiao at cn.fujitsu.com chenhanxiao at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 28 06:02:04 UTC 2014

Your can
a) use virt-install:

man virt-install
 --boot loader=BIOSPATH
           Use BIOSPATH as the virtual machine BIOS. Only valid for fully virtualized guests.

b)Or virsh command suggested by Richard.

c) If your virt-manager new enough, you can also use virt-xml like:

virt-xml DOMAN --edit --boot loader="/aa/bb/cc.bin"

But AFAIK, we could not do this by GUI.

Thanks,
- Chen