[virt-tools-list] [virt-viewer] Only wait for shutoff domains when --wait is used

Jonathon Jongsma jjongsma at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 14:00:11 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I'm not sure that defaulting to --wait is the right thing to do though. I do kind of like the current behavior where it waits for un-started domains, but I don't think I'd want it to wait for un-created domains. I suspect that most people would probably prefer an error message if they tried to start virt-viewer for a domain that doesn't exist.

Jonathon