[virt-tools-list] Windows 7 guest installed and runs slow in Linux Host

stephen constantinou stephanos at writeme.com
Sat Aug 9 20:15:37 UTC 2014

Dear Daniel

Thanks for that.  I was not sure what this meant but I thought I would
have a look.  So I went to View > Details > IDE Disk 1 > Advanced
Options > the Disk bus was set to IDE with two other options to select
of SCSI and USB.

Am I already IDE drivers or is your advice about some other setting?

Thanks and wait to hear

Stephen