[virt-tools-list] spice not available on FreeBSD, patch?

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 17:03:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 08:56:40AM -0800, Jason Helfman wrote:
> Nothing jumps out at me as a dependency issue for availability, other than
> spice-protocol.
> I only see this version for the Server:
> http://www.spice-space.org/download/releases/spice-protocol-0.12.7.tar.bz2
>
> Is this needed for the client, as well?

Hmm not sure about that, spice-gtk embeds its own copy of
spice-protocol, but might still need to have it installed for some
reason. I guess configure/make will tell you if it's needed or not /o\
spice-protocol is just a set of headers anyway, so I don't expect too
many headaches to build that.

Christophe