[virt-tools-list] How to create a virtio-serial console

Michael Schwager mschwager at mochotrading.com
Tue Dec 9 21:02:37 UTC 2014

...drat; I forgot: I am running on CentOS 7 (both host and guest): CentOS
Linux release 7.0.1406 (Core). The libvirt driver packages came from:
libvirt-daemon-1.1.1-29.el7_0.3.x86_64
libvirt-python-1.1.1-29.el7_0.3.x86_64
virt-install-0.10.0-20.el7.noarch

*- Mike Schwager*

*  Linux Network Engineer, Mocho Trading LLC*
*  312-646-4783 Phone    312-637-0011 Cell    312-957-9804 Fax*

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Michael Schwager <mschwager at mochotrading.com

--
This message is for the named person(s) use only. It may contain
confidential proprietary or legally privileged information. No