[virt-tools-list] Decreasing virt-manager's timeouts

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Jan 11 22:06:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

   I use virt-manager in my HA clusters. So at any given time, I have
virt-manager on one machine connected to libvirtd on two external nodes.

   If I crash one of the nodes (intentionally or not), virt-manager
won't respond for a long time, until it declares the connection to the
failed node to be lost.

   Is there a way to reduce how long virt-manager will wait before
declaring a remote connection failed?

Thanks!

--
Digimer