[virt-tools-list] virt-manager 0.10.0 in Debian wheezy

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jan 13 11:33:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

>> Yes, latest virt-manager defaults to USB2 for new VMs (ehci). You must be
>> using an old qemu version if it's blocking migration though...
>
> Great to know. There's 1.7.0 in backports which is hopefully recent enough.

Ok, with qemu 1.7.0, I can save virtual machines.

Now to the next step: I want to create snapshots with virt-manager, so I
downloaded and installed the latest source code of virt-manager from GIT.
But when I click on the "+"-Button for adding a snapshot, nothing happens,
no matter what state the virtual machine is in.

Regards
  Christoph