[virt-tools-list] virt-manager 0.10.0 in Debian wheezy

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jan 10 11:11:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am trying to run virt-manager 0.10.0 in Debian wheezy, but after
starting virt-manager, the following error message appears:

"Error starting Virtual Machine Manager: cannot import name Vte"

I read somewhere that this error occurs if vte3 is not installed, but I
believe that the correct package is installed on my machine. Maybe someone
knows the exact name of the file that is needed to prevent the error?

What else can I do to make virt-manager 0.10.0 work in my wheezy system?

Regards
  Christoph