[virt-tools-list] Default image format

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jan 15 09:22:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

>> another question about virt-manager: The default image format for a new
>> qemu VM is raw, but with a raw disk image, I had problems at least with
>> one of saving a VM and creating a snapshot of a VM.
>
> Can you be a bit more clear on what are these problems?

Forget my question. The problems I described were with an older version of
virt-manager, together with older versions of libvirtd, qemu and other
packages. Obviously they do not occur anymore with the versions I am
currently using, and qcow2 is already the default format for a new VM
image.

Regards
  Christoph