[virt-tools-list] virt-what : added docker check

Charles Nguyen chuckleb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 04:49:27 UTC 2014

I noticed that this checks and reports that Docker containers are lxc
containers, but sometimes it is nice to know that you are in a Docker
environment. As such, I added in a test for Docker and it returns as:

bash-4.1# PATH=.:$PATH virt-what
lxc
docker

I forked a copy and it's been tested off of a base CentOS and Ubuntu
container that most packages are made from. I've also included the tests as
well and hope that I made it correct otherwise.

https://github.com/chuckleb/virt-what