[virt-tools-list] Copy/paste problems in SPICE session (remote-viewer)

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 10:51:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:58 AM, Colin Coe <colin.coe at gmail.com> wrote:
> And the attachments...

Thanks, it looks like the server/agent is not sending back requested
clipboard data, and worse, the server disconnected most of the
channels, but not the main channel, so the app didn't quit by itself.

Could you get the windows vdagent and server logs? thanks

I think remote-viewer/spice-gtk is not exactly "fully hanging", but
that it doesn't escape the nested loop, so you can't quit. The fact
that we have a nested loop in clipboard_get() is a gtk+ design
limitation, and I don't know other ways atm. Beside, since most
channels are disconnected, it looks like you can't do anything. But
hopefully you can still interact with the gtk+ menu etc..