[virt-tools-list] Linux host / Windows guest sharing

Pal, Laszlo (private) vlad at vlad.hu
Thu Mar 20 16:29:37 UTC 2014

Thank you. The clipboard sharing working now. Do you have any idea for
the mount issue? I suppose there is a way to share a specific directory
between the guest and host like I did with vbox for example

What exact modules needed for this function?

The error message I've got this:

mount -t 9p -o trans=virtio,version=9p2000.L hostshare /tmp/hostfiles
mount: special device hostshare does not exist

syslog:
9pnet_virtio: no channels available

my modules

9pnet_rdma             12966  0
rdma_cm                42325  1 9pnet_rdma
ib_core                74297  6
rdma_cm,ib_cm,ib_sa,iw_cm,9pnet_rdma,ib_mad
9pnet_virtio           17519  0
virtio_ring            19975  3 virtio_balloon,9pnet_virtio,virtio_scsi
virtio                 14172  3 virtio_balloon,9pnet_virtio,virtio_scsi
9p                     54021  0
9pnet                  69248  3 9p,9pnet_rdma,9pnet_virtio
fscache                62354  1 9p

Thank you
Vlad