[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-manager 1.0.1 released
crobinso at redhat.com
Sat Mar 22 22:44:14 UTC 2014
I'm happy to announce the release of virt-manager 1.0.1!
virt-manager is a desktop application for managing KVM, Xen, and LXC
virtualization via libvirt.
The release can be downloaded from:
The direct download links are:
This release includes:
- virt-install/virt-xml: New --memorybacking option (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-install/virt-xml: New --memtune option (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-manager: UI for LXC <idmap> (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-manager: gsettings key to disable keygrab (Kjö Hansi Glaz)
- virt-manager: Show domain state reason in the UI (Giuseppe Scrivano)
- Fix a number of bugs found since the 1.0.0 release
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the virt-tools-list