[virt-tools-list] How to use a host directory directly as /tmp in guests?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:28:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

I want to mount a host directory directly as /tmp in all guests on the
host. I don't want to export the host directory by NFS as I feel it
may not be efficient. I want the guests to access the host directory
as direct as possible to remove any overhead. Is it possible? Could
anybody let me know what might be the best option to do so? Or what is
the best strategy to mount a /tmp directory in guests? Thanks.

Peng