[virt-tools-list] Virt-Manager did not allocate whole disk when creating the LVM volume

Michael mine at michi.su
Tue Oct 7 18:09:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
some time ago I created a new LVM volume inside a LVM pool and did not
allocate the full volume size initially.

Because of that Virt-Manager additionally created a snapshot for this
volume.

How can I get rid of this snapshot? Can I just remove it with lvremove?
Or will there be some side effects?

The volume data are:

--- Logical volume ---
  LV Path                /dev/vg0/mine-mx0
  LV Name                mine-mx0
  VG Name                vg0
  LV UUID                Drydli-ecto-FGym-xwlM-8uMe-gDdp-xHskio
  LV Write Access        read/write
  LV snapshot status     active destination for mine-mx0_vorigin
  LV Status              available
  # open                 1
  LV Size                150.00 GiB
  Current LE             38400