[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-manager 1.1.0 released
crobinso at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 15:04:28 UTC 2014
Accidentally forgot to add virt-tools-list, this was released yesterday.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
I'm happy to announce the release of virt-manager 1.1.0!
virt-manager is a desktop application for managing KVM, Xen, and LXC
virtualization via libvirt.
The release can be downloaded from:
The direct download links are:
This release includes:
- Switch to libosinfo as OS metadata database (Giuseppe Scrivano)
- Use libosinfo for OS detection from CDROM media labels (Giuseppe
- Use libosinfo for improved OS defaults, like recommended disk size
- virt-image tool has been removed, as previously announced
- Enable Hyper-V enlightenments for Windows VMs
- Revert virtio-console default, back to plain serial console
- Experimental q35 option in new VM 'customize' dialog
- UI for virtual network QoS settings (Giuseppe Scrivano)
- virt-install: --disk discard= support (Jim Minter)
- addhardware: Add spiceport UI (Marc-André Lureau)
- virt-install: --events on_poweroff etc. support (Chen Hanxiao)
- cli --network portgroup= support and UI support
- cli --boot initargs= and UI support
- addhardware: allow setting controller model (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-install: support setting hugepage options (Chen Hanxiao)
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the virt-tools-list