[virt-tools-list] Why is virt-manager missing ssh+lxc options in 1.2.x releases?

Brook Harty brook.harty at fujifilm.com
Wed Aug 5 15:29:29 UTC 2015

Any idea why ssh+lxc was removed from virt-manager? I cant manage my redhat
7 lxc hypervisors with the latest virt-manager.   I had to download 1.1.0
and use that for now.

Screenshots @ http://imgur.com/a/1C6az

Thanks,
-Brook

--
NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the
information, or information otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If