[virt-tools-list] Virt-manager doesn't attach Sheepdog storage VDI disk correctly

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 21:06:16 UTC 2015

On 08/10/2015 06:08 AM, Dmitriy Slachshyov wrote:
> Cole,
>
> I've repeated the adding process, running --debug flag.
> Look at the attached file with debug messages.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have a sheepdog setup so I can't
debug this easily at the moment. However I pushed a virt-manager commit that
will give more debugging info. Can you do the following:

git clone git://fedorahosted.org/virt-manager.git
cd virt-manager
./virt-manager --debug

Reproduce the issue again: creating a volume in virt-manager, then selecting
it, and trying to continue the install.

Take all that info and the summary of your original mail and put it in a bug
report. https://virt-manager.org/bugs/

Also please provide 'virsh vol-dumpxml --pool $POOLNAME $VOLNAME' for a
correctly created sheepdog volume

Thanks,
Cole