[virt-tools-list] Using virt-rescue from a within a VM running in Virtualbox on Mac PC

Keith Roberts keith.roberts at ecric.nhs.uk
Mon Feb 16 15:21:59 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I have a Mac PC running OS X 10.9

Virtualbox is installed and I have created an openSUSE 12.3 VM and installed the libvirt rescue tools there.

I need to use these tools from within the Virtualbox SUSE 12.3 VM to access a xen server that is reachable directly from the Mac PC via ssh.

My question is this:

How can I hop from the Virtualbox VM running SUSE 12.3 via the Mac OS X machine running Virtualbox and then out to the xen host machine on the same network please?

TIA

Keith Roberts