[virt-tools-list] VM Migration

Eric Mauger Eric.Mauger at igf.cnrs.fr
Fri Jun 19 09:21:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I manage 4 hosts from a Fedora host with virt-manager.
With previous version of virt-manager, I was able to migrate permanently
VM from
one server to another. Now, I can still move VM from one host to another but
it stays in transient mode an is still attached to its origin host.
When I move a VM and click on 'Start virtual machine on host boot up'
virt-manager
complains that the VM is transient.
Is there a way to move it permanently ?

Eric,

--
          Eric Mauger              |  IGF UMR5203
Administrateur systeme et reseau  |  141, rue de la Cardonille

--
Passerelle antivirus IGF