[virt-tools-list] Storage pool type

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 19:57:32 UTC 2015

Stephen, you've mailed 8 different questions to this list in two days. You've
been responded to 3 times and seem to have completely ignored all those
enough for people to provide real feedback.

Please, take a few moments and try googling around or for your answers first,
or experiment with the app to make things work. If you've exhausted all other
options, _then_ email this list with your question, describe exactly what
outcome you are looking for, and every step you've tried, and how that failed
or didn't meet your expectations.

Thanks,
Cole