[virt-tools-list] Compiling for USB Redirection support in Windows

Charlie Benger-Stevenson suityou01 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 21 09:41:56 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response. I have read the walkthrough you linked to. It answers a lot of my questions about cross compiling so that's a great help.However the point of all of this was to cross compile with USB redirection support. I note that this is not in the configure.ac file at all, so are you saying USB redirection is not supported on windows? Or it is possible to recompile with USB redirection and at least test it to find out the actual state of play?
If this is no longer even an option in the configure.ac file, then how can you even compile it with USB redirection support for any platform?
Thanks
Charlie