[virt-tools-list] Compiling for USB Redirection support in Windows

Charlie Benger-Stevenson suityou01 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 22 09:30:37 UTC 2015

Hi Christophe,
Thanks for your quick response. The scratch build seems to be an rpm, so I'm guessing not for windows?Also I used Fedora 18 for the build as this was the build of choice from what I was reading in scraps of emails in the mailing lists. To completely rebuild using a later version of fedora, without knowing if it will solve my problem seems like a lot of pain for very little gain.
I have of course subscribed to the spice-gtk mailing list, but have not yet been officially registered so I have to sit and wait.
In the mean times, if you can suggest how I can fix this compile problem I would really appreciate it.
For info :
pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0
gives
-I/usr/include/pixman-1
in it's output so I really am confused as pkg-config does indeed know where to find pixman-1 it seems, yet continues to complain.
Thanks
Charlie