[virt-tools-list] Keyboard autorepeat issue

Tadas tadas at ring.lt
Wed Nov 25 07:59:19 UTC 2015

Okay, this sems to be some library (or kernel?) issue.
After upgrading hypervisors from Debian 8 to Debian 9(testing), problem
is gone.

We tried to compile latest qemu with spice-protocol and spice-server
libraries from testing distribution - that didn't help, so this probably
would be bug in some other library(or kernel?).

So for now we think we will stay with testing distribution and seize
future investigation for now.

Thank you.