[virt-tools-list] [help] Does spice support Camera or Printer ?

hongzhen_luo at sina.com hongzhen_luo at sina.com
Wed Nov 25 03:34:28 UTC 2015

Dear everyone         If i connected Camera or Printer in my host , Does spice support Camera or Printer ? I  can get the device name of Camera in the USB device List  ...but ,it looks like the dirver cannot be installed successfully ..If it was supported ..what something should be installed  between client and server ?

       e.g. when I connected camera in my host , the " USB Camera (interface 0)"  will display in the USB device widget List .... but       it's   useless after i clicked  checkbox for installing this device ...

Best Regards