[virt-tools-list] Help: I want to know when virt-manager will update and release new version to Ubuntu and redhat or other Distro.

Kevin Zhao kevinzs at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Oct 14 05:35:39 UTC 2015

Dear Everyone,
     I am working on porting virt-manager to S390x ,now I have realized
the function that using virt-manager on x86_64 to create and manage VM
guests in S390x, also I have submit the patch to virt-manager mainline
on 13th July, 2015.
     But when I use "apt-get install virt-manager" to get the packages,
I see the version of virt-manager is 0.9.5. So I want to know that when
virt-manager will update or release new stable version to the Distro,
such as Ubuntu ,redhat and so on. And if it has been released ,Pls tell
me the support Distro.
     If the released work has something to do , I am happy to take some
work for pushing it to other Linux Distro community.
     Thanks very much.Pls feel free to let me know if you have any
questions.

Best Regards,
Kevin Zhao