[virt-tools-list] Help: I want to know when virt-manager will update and release new version to Ubuntu and redhat or other Distro.

Gizmo Chicken gizmochicken at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 04:13:57 UTC 2015

For Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty), which is the most recent Ubuntu LTS
release, virt-manager is stuck at 0.9.5 in the official Ubuntu
repository.

But you can upgrade to 1.1.0 on Trusty using ppa:jacob/virtualisation,
which maintained by Jacob Zimmermann.   See
https://launchpad.net/~jacob/+archive/ubuntu/virtualisation?field.series_filter=trusty

And even for the forthcoming Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily), which isn't an LTS
release, virt-manager is stuck at 1.0.1 in the official Ubuntu
repository.

But you can upgrade to 1.2.1 on Wily using ppa:jacob/virtualisation.
See https://launchpad.net/~jacob/+archive/ubuntu/virtualisation?field.series_filter=wily