[virt-tools-list] How to connect virt-manager to two hosts?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:58:27 UTC 2015

> Try to setup password-less ssh connection from KVM2 to KVM1:
>
>     'ssh-copy-id user at KVM1'
>
> this will copy your public key from KVM2 to KVM1 host and than ssh
> connection
> doesn't require password and therefore it won't try to run the
> 'ssh-askpass'.

Thanks for the suggestion. When I ran this command I got the error below
(192.168.0.102 is the machine I'm connecting to) :

# ssh-copy-id root at 192.168.0.102
/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: No identities found

What am I missing here? Am I supposed to have set up some RSA keys etc,
because I haven't done that.