[virt-tools-list] countless password requests

LK cesto at email.it
Sun Feb 14 10:37:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a kvm server running on a remote Fedora 23 host
from an Ubuntu 15.10 host .
The connection is established well and I can see the guest machines
running on the remote  host.
The problem happens when I try to connect to a virtual machine:
virt-manager (1.3.2-0~15.10~ppa0) start asking me for a password
countless times and this make the connection useless.

Any ideas to solve this problem?

LK

 --
 ZE-Light e ZE-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli
Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-z-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zimbra_102014=main_footer/f

 Sponsor:
 Soluzioni di email hosting per tutte le esigenze: dalle caselle gratuite a quelle professionali su piattaforma Zimbra, da quelle su proprio dominio a quelle certificate PEC. Confronta le soluzioni
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13326&d=14-2