[virt-tools-list] [virt-viewer v2 0/3] Allow loading in-tree ui files

Fabiano Fidêncio fidencio at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 13:03:37 UTC 2016

With these patches I'm trying to achieve the $(subject).
While just adding a new path to load the ui file from I've got a bit confused
with the code and then decided to split the _load_ui() function in a way it
could be more readable after the 3rd patch. :-)

As always, the most difficult part of writing a patch is naming new funtions.
So, suggestions for the names are more than welcome.

Changes since v1:
 - "util: Use g_error_matches() in _load_ui()" was introduced following a
   comment from Victor Toso.
 - refactored patches 2 and 3.

Fabiano Fidêncio (3):
  util: Use g_error_matches() in _load_ui()
  util: slightly reorganize _load_ui()
  util: allow loading an in-tree ui file

 src/Makefile.am        |  2 +-

2.5.0