[virt-tools-list] passing metadata to virt-manager or vmm

Abdi Ibrahim abdi at ai-consulting.ca
Tue Jan 19 16:00:53 UTC 2016

Yeah... I'm aware of that but students are given vmm access against
hypervisors in order to launch instances/domains but no ssh access. Folks
are from vmware infrastructure where there is a familiarity on vSphere
Client with all options available on the UI. Will continue with
virt-install with custom xml file to include any metadata.

Thanks for the response tho... much appreciated.