[virt-tools-list] Plan for virt-viewer release this week

Fabiano Fidêncio fidencio at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 17:11:23 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Daniel P. Berrange <berrange at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> It is time we did another virt-viewer release, since alot of code has
> built-in. I'm suggesting we aim todo one on this coming Thursday 30th.
>
> At least we'll want the appdata patches added. Let me know if there's
> any other patch series pending we might want..

Seems that my last changes replacing the autodrawer with native gtk
widgets caused some regressions on virt-viewer's background colour of
the notebook on Fedora 23 (Gtk+ 3.18).

Etrunko spotted the issue and is working in a fix for that. IMO we can
do the release as soon as we have the fix in.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio