[virt-tools-list] failed to auto usb redirect ....

张 余歌 patrickstar12358 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:13:44 UTC 2016

recently,i meet some issues:
when i try to install remote-viewer in debian8.6(i see remoteviewer version is 1.0.0) to use my win7 vm,it is strange that the parameter auto usb redirect didn't work but on connect,it confused me a.long time, maybe my package version is wrong number?
and then i try it in lubuntu.14.04,usb redirect all worked well but audio redirect!i can't hear sound in my vm!

please help me, thanks a lot,i don't know how to solve this problem..

获取 Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>