[virt-tools-list] ANNOUNCE: virt-manager 1.4.1 released
crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 00:13:22 UTC 2017
I'm happy to announce the release of virt-manager 1.4.1!
virt-manager is a desktop application for managing KVM, Xen, and LXC
virtualization via libvirt.
The release can be downloaded from:
This release includes:
- storage/nodedev event API support (Jovanka Gulicoska)
- UI options for enabling spice GL (Marc-André Lureau)
- Add default virtio-rng /dev/urandom for supported guest OS
- Cloning and rename support for UEFI VMs (Pavel Hrdina)
- libguestfs inspection UI improvements (Pino Toscano)
- virt-install: Add --qemu-commandline
- virt-install: Add --network vhostuser (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-install: Add --sysinfo (Charles Arnold)
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release through testing,
bug reporting, submitting patches, and otherwise sending in feedback!
More information about the virt-tools-list