[virt-tools-list] [virt-manager PATCH V3 0/3] add support to create SR-IOV VF pool
lma at suse.com
Fri Mar 31 12:11:58 UTC 2017
Create a network with a device pool containing all the VFs of an SR-IOV device.
v2 -> v3:
* new patch for adding the missing network device to match pci device to cover the network ui test.
* since patch 1 to 3 were merged, so remove them from this patch set, split the original 4/4 patch into two patches.
* modify 4 widgets's names.
* avoid comparing against the translatable text, using list name instead.
* some code adjustment for better indentation.
Lin Ma (3):
testdriver: Add missing net dev to match pci dev for SR-IOV network
tests: add test for network of SR-IOV VF pool
network: add support to create SR-IOV VF pool
tests/testdriver.xml | 10 ++++
tests/xmlparse-xml/network-vf-pool-in.xml | 5 ++
tests/xmlparse-xml/network-vf-pool-out.xml | 6 ++
tests/xmlparse.py | 21 +++++++
ui/createnet.ui | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
virtManager/createnet.py | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++-
virtinst/network.py | 12 ++++
7 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 tests/xmlparse-xml/network-vf-pool-in.xml
create mode 100644 tests/xmlparse-xml/network-vf-pool-out.xml
More information about the virt-tools-list