[virt-tools-list] Creating iso

Pavel Hrdina phrdina at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 08:20:24 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:00:01AM +0000, alessandro giannotti wrote:

> Hello, I’ve just installed virt-manager and started to create a new VM.
>
> At the end it gives me error. Message says that the iso is at 64 bit but my setting is 32bit . But I don’t find where I can change this value.
> Thank you if  someone can help  me
> Alessandro

Hi,

To be able to help you we need to know some details about your
environment.  What's your host HW, how did you configure the new
VM and where you get that error message from?

In general, it depends of what OS you are trying to install into the
new VM, if the installation ISO image is suited only for 64-bit CPUs
you cannot use that ISO image for 32-bit CPUs, you need to download
correct ISO image.

Pavel