[virt-tools-list] virt-viewer 6.0 download problems

Wow Zaza skindudu at outlook.com
Tue Oct 31 16:32:37 UTC 2017

Thank you for the replies. I was able to download using Firefox. I tried using Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer. None of them worked. Although my problem is solved, could it be a compilation issue on your end? Only one of the major browser is able to download this file; I am sure a lot of people trying to download are having issues.

Thank you again,

Wow