[virt-tools-list] virt-manager py3 port now in master

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 00:11:03 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've merged the python3 port into virt-manager git master now. The next
major release will be 2.0 and contain this work. python2 compat is not
maintained, it's strictly python3. I haven't figured out a minimum
supported python3 version yet

The url, ui, initrd inject, and standard test suite passes, and pylint
output is clean for me. So hopefully there's no super obvious breakage
lingering. I'm guessing there are some semantic issues buried though, so
please report any weirdness.

Thank you to everyone who helped with this work, particularly Radostin
who did the bulk of it.

Thanks,
Cole