[virt-tools-list] [vhostmd 4/5] Add virtio support to vm-dump-metrics

Jim Fehlig jfehlig at suse.com
Mon Oct 1 15:35:41 UTC 2018

On 10/1/18 1:27 AM, Trapp, Michael wrote:
> Was on SLES11 with gcc-4.3 and actually the defaults from the project, I will move to a SLES15 and fix the compile flags and the resulting errors.
> Can you please share your GNU indent settings that I can fix the whitespace/formatting issue.

I haven't used indent on the vhostmd code since the style is not consistent
throughout that old code :-). But for new code it would be nice to follow a
style similar to that used in other projects under the virt-tools umbrella,
which is basically (in emacs variable form)

  (c-mode . (
             (c-file-style . "K&R")
             (indent-tabs-mode . nil)
             (c-indent-level . 4)